It’s a bit late to be writing a post about new year resolutions but im feeling very determined at the minute so I thought I’d put them out there on the World Wide Web! I have stuck to them so far which is possibly the longest I’ve ever stuck to any resolution! So here they are:
1) Read more: I have a list of books that I want to read in 2015, this list is a compilation of books recommended to me, books I’ve seen advertised and books by authors I have read and enjoyed previously, so far I have read 1 book off of this list!!
2) take care of my skin: this means drinking more water, taking my make up off every night, developing a proper skin care routine and give my skin make up ‘rest days’.(im considering a skin care routine blog post)
3) be less bitchy: sometimes I run my mouth off waaayyyy too much, and in some cases its undeserved and many a time it’s got me into some sticky situations so this year i resolve to watch what I say about people and remember what my mummy taught me, “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything”.
4) be more chilled! : I have anger issues, I let myself get all riled up over the smallest of things, but it doesn’t get me anywhere. So im going to try and let more things go and not affect me in a negative way, this is especially relevant now im back at work
5) lose weight: I think about 90% of people must have this as a new year resolution! Im determined that this year I will get to my goal weight which I have never done before
So that’s them! So far I think I’ve done a good job of sticking to them but wish me luck!